Jul 26 2012
1. Feedback on Prezi entries on a lunchtime, although some of you used Edmodo which was really good. Made public and handed in via links on a Fronter Forum. Some DLs did really good explanations of WHY they had done designs the way that they had. Competition results on the DLs Blog. Prizes awarded.
2. Development of new Digital Leaders’ Website – new links at top to get to all the places that you need.
3. Development of new Digital Leaders’ Wiki – this was done by our 6th Form Digital Leaders and will form part of their project next year. It means you can share good ideas for using ICT in your subjects.
Lastly and most importantly, we have joined Digital Leaders with subject areas. I invited teams of 2s and 3s to ask for their top 3 or 4 subjects and then tried to allocate them fairly. Nearly all groups got their first choice and one other. See the list below.
– have a look at the new Digital Leaders Website – School Website > Students > Digital Leaders and investigate the Wiki and the National DLs Blog
– Check your subjects and use the link on Edmodo for 20 cool tools to get ideas for more ICT in lessons. Also don’t forget email; Fronter forums; YouTube for teachers; and eduYoutube for students. Add your ideas to the Wiki and discuss them on Edmodo.
Have a gr8 holiday,